sabato 29 maggio 2021

Be girl!

Hi crafty friends!

this is Nicoletta here today to share a new card made with one of my favorite digital stamps from the May release by 

Alex Syberia design!

Hope you like this card and coloring as much as I do!!! I love these shoes!!

As you could see it is  a very clean and simple card ; I simply printed the "Be Girl A2 card panel" digi stamp on X-Press Blending paper and colored the shoes with my beloved Copic markers and a some touches of Prismacolor pencils to intensify the dark shades. After  I put my panel on a glitter silver Cardstock and then I added the sentiments by "The Greetery".

This is the digital stamp I used you could find in the Alex Syberia Design  Etsy shop


That's that for today!

Thank you for stopping by!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis