martedì 11 maggio 2021

Sunflower card panel

Hi crafty friends!
I'm here today to share with you the latest card I made using a beautiful digi stamp from the new release by Alex Syberia Design.
I know I tell the same thing at every post but the Alex's design always amaze me so I had so much fun with the coloring.

I used the Hello Summer A2 Card Panel digi stamp, printed on a X Press Blending paper and colored with Copic markers and some touches of Prismacolor pencil. 

After colored everything I die cut the image using a Moda Scrap rectangle die and at the end I added the sentiment. The Summer die is by Neat and Tangled and the black stripe is made  embossing in white a MFT stamp


These are the Copic colors I used:


Sunflower : V12/Y35/Y18/Y13/Y11/Y21/E31/E30/E50/Y00
center: YG00YG13//E47/E37/E34

Background: BG78
and some touches of Prismacolor pencils and white gel pen for raindrops.



That's that for today!
hope you like this card as much as I do.
Thank you so much for stopping by

Ciao, ciao 



Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis