giovedì 25 luglio 2024

Merry Christma to you

Hi crafty friends!

Here I am to share with you a new inpiration card for the theme "Christmas in July!

Despite the very hot weather here I get the Christmas atmosphere  to create this very clean and simple card! Actually it's never to early to start  thinking about Christmas, don't you think?

 

Now let me share some info about the making process.

I started by die cutting the black background panel using the Nested Scalloped Frames die set  and stamping and embossing in white the "Merry Christmas" sentiment from the Festive Poinsettia stamp set ,  on it!

Next up I die cut the Holly leaves and berries using dies from the Jingle Bell Joy die set, and  the Winter Foliage die set,I blended the leaves using a white ink on the centre of every leave and green and black Distress Oxide ink in the edges; Then I added some white line in every leaves using a white gel pen.

I continued by gluing all the leaves ant berries on the black panel using thin foam pads to add a little bit of dimension and I cut out the protruding  parts with scissor.

At this point I glued the panel on a white card base and as a last touch I added many glold rhinestones.


And that's that !

Hope you like it!

Thank you for stopping by!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis