mercoledì 3 luglio 2024

Blue Flowers for a friend

Hi crafty friends!

I'm  back today to share with you another floral card  featuring Alex Syberia Designs products ! this time I chose a  blue monochromatic style  for the Copic coloring ! I'm quite happy how it  turned out and hope you like it too.

Let me say something about the making process. To start I die cut a scalloped blu rectangle using the Nested Scalloped Frames die set and I glued it over a white card base. 


Next up I used the Charming Flora Cover die on a white cardstock And I glued it over the blu scalloped background using adhesive foam tape to add dimension.

I continued by stamping and embossing in white the lovely flowers from the Bouquet of Blessing stamp set. I colored them using blue Copic markers and then I used prismacolor pencil to put the refinishing touches.

I die cut them using the Bouquet of Blessings coordinate dies and I glued on the card using foam pads.

The last thing was the sentiment; I used the Friend die set, to obtain a white sentiment outlined in black, and then I added the sentence which is a part of the Bouquet of Blessing  stamp set.

As a last touches I added some clear rhinestones.

And that's that.

Thank you for stopping by and reading me! Hope this card could inspire you!

See you soon!

Ciao Ciao!

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis