venerdì 12 luglio 2024

Brilliant Merry Christmas

Hi crafty friends !
Here today sharing with you the inspiration card I made for  Alex Siberia Designs  Instagram hop  with the “Christmas in July” theme!

You could win fabulous prizes so don’t miss this chance and join with us visiting our Instagram accounts @nicolettaporcu.design  and @alexsyberiadesigns !
Here my card!


I chose to use non conventional holiday colors as I love to use pink for my Christmas paper crafts. Hope you like it too.

To make my card I started by hot foiling in gold the Brilliant Burst Hot Foil Cover die on a light pink cardstock.

I really love the soft pink and cold contrast!  I glued that background panel on a white card base.



Next up I used the Large Merry Christmas die to die cut  the large sentiment in metallic gold cardstock  outlined in white; I glued it on the card and as a last thing I added the string sentiment from discontinued Angel Bells set.




That’s that ! A very clean , simple and fast card!  Hope you  could appreciate it !
I can’t wait to se all of you joining  us at our Ig hop!
Thank you for stopping by!

Ciao ciao


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis