giovedì 22 aprile 2021

Pull for surprise - interactive card

Hi crafty friends,
here I am with a new card made with  Magengo Design products! 
As I saw the April release I felt in love with the bees  set and  I was thrilled for the "Pull For a Surprise" cut file to create an interactive card ; so mixing and matching the elements this is my card:


The front of the card:

 The interactive part:

But now let me say something about the making!
As a first thing I opened the "Pull for surprise cut file" in the Silhouette Studio program and I insert the images I needed in front of the card and in the interactive panel! Then I printed and cut the file.
In the front of the card I colored the hive with Copic markers, then I masked it  and using the "Honey Bee" stencil (I previously cut) I blended some shades of Distress inks to do the honeycomb.
In the bottom I stamped the sentiment.
Then I colored the interactive insert too and I assembled all the parts together  to create my "Pull for surprise" card.
It's very simple to do but if you want to see the details, go on the MAGENGO's blog, HERE,  to see the clear tutorial, Rana made for us.

I glued the "Pull for surprise" over the white and Kraft  base card, and over I put an other lovely bee and some sequins.



A short video:



This all the Magengo' products I used








These the Copic markers I used:

bees :YR23/Y19/Y15/Y21/E50/E21/Y00/R20/110/T8/T6/T4/B000/B0000/R59/R46
hive; YR24/YR23/E33/E31/Y19/Y15/Y11/Y21/E50
branch and leaves; E29/E27/E25/23/E21

distress ink I used:
Fossilzed Amber - Wild Honey - oxide Scattered Straw

Sentiments : Modascrap


Thanks for arrive at the end of this post.
Hope you like my card and I can' t wait to see your own "Pull for a Surprise" card!

See you soon!
Ciao ciao!

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis