mercoledì 14 aprile 2021

Fabulous Floral slimline card

Hi crafty friends!

Today I  share with you a new inspiration card suturing a new stamp from the March release by Alex Syberia Design !

I love all of them and trust me,  it's so difficult to choose one to work with, but at the end I picked out the lovely Fabulous Floral Slimline card panel and I had so much fun coloring it!



 To make the  card I used for the first time the "Foil Quill heat pen" by We R Memory Keepers in combination with the Silhouette Cameo and the result looks amazing!

Once I had my stamp foiled I simply watercolor it and then add some splatter of rose gold paint and at the end I add the little sentiment.

This is the digi stamp I used and you could find it and many others in the Alex Syberia Design Etsy shop. 

AlexSyberiaDesign-stamps-digitalstamps-coloring-cardmaking

That's that for today too!

Before I go I want to say you I hope my card can inspire your creativity and thanks for stopping by and reading me.

Ciao ciao

Condividi

2 commenti:

  1. bin begeistert,,,,,

    wünsche noch einen schönen ABEND
    bis bald die BIRGIT aus TIROL

    RispondiElimina
  2. La delicatezza del tuo pennello e accostamenti di colori perfetti per un card bellissima!

    RispondiElimina

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis