martedì 27 aprile 2021

Plumeria card panel

Hi crafty friends!

I'm back  with a new card, this time colors with Prismacolor pencils!

In the last days I was tidying up and reorganizing some drawers ...

It's been a really  long time  since I've played with my pencils  so when I've opened their thin and I've smelled the parfume my noose is stuffed and I couldn't resist to use them and this is the result: 

To make the card I printed the Plumeria card Panel on Strathmore Toned gray paper and I started my coloring. Then I played with a white gel pen to emphasize the flower' borders.

In the top I stamped a little sentiment by Mama Elephant and I put  my front card on a white cardstock base.

This the digi stamp I used you could find in the AlexSyberiaDesign Etsy shop!





Hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Ciao Ciao



Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis