martedì 13 aprile 2021

It's time to take a break

Hi crafty friends"
Today to share with you a new Magengo inspiration card I hope you could appreciate.
In the last time I'm enjoying to play whit cut files, dies and digi stamps mixing some sets to create a scene and inspired by the new release set this is my work:

As a first thing I printed the rainbow on Neneeah paper and I colored with whit Copic markers.After I masked the rainbow and I blended the sky using Distress inks.
The hills are made with a Lawn Fawn die, and blended with Distress inks.
After, using the Silhouette software, I printed  and cut out all the elements I needed for my scene.
I colored everything with Copic markers and put them on the background,
At the end I framed the scene using a die cut by MFT.

Below some other pictures:







These are the Magengo products I used you could find in the Etsy shop.

Farewell digi set: 






Thank you for stopping by and reading me!
hope you like the card!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis