mercoledì 10 marzo 2021

Wishing you the happiest birthday

Hi everyone!

I'm  here with a new nspiration card!

Let me tell something about... so.. since I saw the "Sweet Love Cupcake" stamps set in the AlexSyberiadesign Etsy shop,    I felt in love with it and I was so inspired by the Alex's coloring.

Yesterday I celebrate  my daugher's  15th birthday, and when I was thinking at her birthday card I had no doubt about the stamp  I would use :-)

This is the result:


To make the card, I simply printed it on Copic X-Press blending paper and then I colored it with Copic Markers, emphasizing  details with Prismacolor pencils and a white gel pen.

I framed the image with a black line , I added the sentiment by Simon Says Stamp and the lovely sequins to give some shine point.

Here the coloring's detail:



This the
 "Sweet Love Cupcake" digi stamp I used:



My daughter appreciate it so much!! Hope you like it too.

Thank you for stopping by

Ciao Ciao

 

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis