lunedì 15 marzo 2021

Challenge #1 by Magengo

Hi crafty people!
As you have red in the title today start the first challenge by Magengo and I'm so happy to share the card I made as inspiration. 

For the 1st challenge we decided to keep it so simple and you could choose to follow the sketch, the color palette or both. Here is the guide line to follow:

You could find all details and  in the Magengochallenge's blog !  In addition you could dawnload a free stamps to use  to create your card.
And you know...I looking forward to seeing all your beautiful cards!!

To make my card I decided to follow the sketch and the color palette and I created a little scene using the lovely cows from the set Laundry day digital stamps set
To start I printed  and cut all the lovely digi stamps with the Silhouette Cameo and I colored every thing with Copic Markers.
Then I created the background using the Day Light stencil  and drawing the lawn by myself.
To make the top I cut a white rectangle and in the center I die cut a round window. I embossed it using a diamond embossing folder by We R  Memory Keepers and using the pad's foam I put it over the background.
To finish I simple added all the stamps I previously colored.




These the Magengo's products I used you could find in the Magengo Etsy store



 
The little birds are from the 



Hope to see many of you joining us at the Magengo first challenge and I can't wait to see your cards.
Thank you for stopping by!
Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis