lunedì 8 marzo 2021

Make some noise

Hello everyone!
I'm here today to share a new card with you! 
I had so much fun joining with these adorable critters!


I used the "Birthday Scout" digi stamp set and as always I printed the digis I needed on X-press blenig paper and. the cut out them with the Silhouette Cameo and colored with Copic Markers.
To make the background I used the "Music Notes" stencil on a white cardstock and I embossed it in black.
Then I blended the distress ink Spun Sugar and Candle Apple  and in the top I stamped I little sentiment from a set by Mama Elephant.
I put it on the white base panel  and I framed it with a patterned die cut by Mama Elephant.
At the and I added the little monkey and the lovely mouse  and some music notes.


Here some details:


These the Magengo products I used you could find in the Etsy shop:



Hope you live my card!
Thank you for your time !

Ciao ciao!


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis