martedì 30 marzo 2021

"Hoppy" birthday

Hi crafty friends!

I'm here today, to share my latest card made using the lovely Magengo Digi stamps.


To start my card I printed all the images on X-Press blending paper and cut them with the Silhouette Cameo. Then I colored the image I need for the card with Copic Markers.

As a next thing I thought about the background coloring it too with Copic.

I put it on a A2 card base and  over I start to insert all the elements, I had previously colored ,using the mousse pads to add dimension.

Here some other pictures:



To make this I used the digi sets "Funny Frogs" and "Awesome day".



You could find them and many others  in the Magengo Etsy shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by and reading me!

Ciao ciao!

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis