giovedì 30 luglio 2020

Madame Dahila


Hi everyone!
Here I'm to share a new card!
Yesterday taking a look at the coloring made in the last weeks I had the right inspiration to complete the card so 
let me show you how it turned out:

 The flower is the lovely digi stamp "Madame Dahila" by Alex Syberia Design colored with Copic Markers.
The blue/green background is colored with Copic Markers too and I add only the small gold splash made using the Adhesive Water and the Metallic Antique Gold Re Mida by Tommyart.
The dies used to  cut the top of the card is"Dashing Rectangles" by Modascrap and to finish the sentiment is a "Hello" die by Wplus9.

Here some coloring details:



and here the Copic Colors I used:

R14/YR02/Y32/YR20/E50/BG49/BG13/BG23

Hope you like my card and I invite you to take a look at the Alex Syberia Design Etsy shop, to discover all her amazing digital stamps.

Thanks for stopping by.

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis