martedì 28 luglio 2020

Little Wizards

Hi everyone!
here I am today to show you my latest card I did featuring the "Little Wizards" digi Stamps by Timbramisù! They will be available from August 1st on the Timbramisù Etsy shop. 
Me and my family are Harry Potters fans so it's obvious when I saw the new release I felt in love with it and this time I'm so happy about the card:-)
And you? What do you think about?


The "Little Wizards" are colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut and then glued with 3D mousse pad on the background I previously prepared; 


Hope you like my card and I can't wait to see your interpretation.
Remember these lovely digis are coming out on August 1st on 
 
That's that
thank so much for stopping by.

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis