venerdì 24 luglio 2020

Pretty Cactus at the Alex Syberia Instagram hop

Hi everyone!
I'm here today to share with you a new inspiration card for Alex Syberia Design, which today have  a new amazing release.
For the occasion Alex organize a second Instagram hop and if you want to play with let's go on my Instagram  account  for all details:


But let me show you the card:


I used the amazing Digi "Pretty Cactus" and I watercolored it using the Schmicke watercolors.
I'm pretty happy about the coloring:-)

I simply  finished the card adding the gold and the black strip with the sentiment embossed in white.

the coloring detail:



Hope to like my card and to see many of you playing with us in the INSTAGRAM HOP 




and please visit the Alex Syberia Etsy shop to take a look at all the beautiful digs 

Thanks for stopping by!
Ciao Ciao



Condividi

2 commenti:

  1. This is so beautiful! Would you mind telling me what brand of paper you used and what kind of printer you used?

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you Broni! sure! I used Arches watercolor paper 300g and my printer is an Epson Work force WF3725 that used Durabrite inks.
    Hope this can helps :-)

    RispondiElimina

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis