Hi crafty friends!!!I'm here sharing my latest card featuring the new Alex Syberia Happy Cuties and Peony Corners new release !
This is the time for the adorable Mermaid Kitties stamp set and dies and for the beautiful Glistening Water Stencil.

To make my card I started by stencilling the Glistening Water Stencil over a Neenah paper using Altenew Fresh Dye ink. Next up I die cut it into a rectangle using the larger rectangle die from the Whimsical Scalloped Frames die set and I glued it over a white card base.
I continued by stamping the elements I needed from the Mermaid Kitties stamp set , coloring them with Copic markers and die cutting everything with the Mermaid Kitties die set.
Next up I stamped some aqua bubbles on the stencilled part and than I glued all the die cut elements on it, using, for some of them, mousse pads to add dimension.
At that point I framed the lovely scene at the top and at the bottom with a white cardstock I die cut using the scalloped die from the Whimsical Scalloped Frames die set to realise a wave borders.
I stamped on them the drops from the stamp set and In the bottom border I added the string sentiment.
I doubled these borders with an aqua cardstock and then I glued them using foam pads and I added two little rhinestones near the drops!
And that's it!!

Below a recap of the products I used:
You could find all of them on Alex Syberia Design UK shop and on the US Alex Syberia Design shop for the American friends. for the American friends.Also Canadian friends can now order from the US store!!

I hope you like my card and I gave you some inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by!
See you soon!
Ciao ciao
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento