martedì 25 agosto 2026

Friends Like You Mean Everything

Hi crafty friends!!!I'm  here sharing  with you my latest  card featuring the new  Alex Syberia  Happy Cuties and Peony Corners new release !

Today I played with the Peony Corners set, the Whimsical Dots stencil and the Whimsical Scalloped Frames die set.

You know we are always looking for inspiration for our cards and this inspiration often comes from photos, images, billboards or from an unexpected source... this time I was thinking about my next card  while I was tiding up the bedroom and the  duvet cover caught my attention... immediately I had the card assembled in my mind.

To make the card I start by stamping the Peony Corners stamp  on Neenah paper using Toffee Crunch Memento ink. I colored the image using the Peony Corner Stencil set, the Water Hyacinth Altenew Fresh Dye ink and the  Stormy Sky Distress Oxide ink.  Then I added some depth using Prismacolor pencils .

Next up I die cut it with the Peony Corners die set and I put it a side.

I continued  by making the background and all the card's structure.

I stencilled the Whimsical Dots stencil using the  Water Hyacinth Altenew Fresh Dye ink and the Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide ink and I cut it into a rectangle using the largest die from the Whimsical Scalloped Frames die set.

At that point I stamped on it the sentiment  from the Peony Corners stamp  set  using the Rich Cocoa Memento ink, I outlined it with a cerulean cardstock and  I glued them over a white base card.

Next up I die cut a scalloped border frame using the same cerulean cardstock and the he Whimsical Scalloped Frames die set. I die cut it in five layers, I glued all together and I added it over the background to frame  the dots background



Then I added the floral image using foam adhesive pad and as a last thing I added some  matte gold beads and that's it!

Here a recap of all products I used :

Peony Corners Stamp set

Peony Corner Die set

Peony Corners stamp & die bundle

Peony Corners stamp, stencil and die set Bundle

Whimsical Dots Stenci

Summer Full release Bundle

Whimsical Scalloped Frames die set

Spellbinders New & Improved Platinum SIX Die Cutting & Embossing machine

You could find all of them on Alex Syberia Design UK shop and on the  US Alex Syberia Design shop  for the American friends.  for the American friends.

Also Canadian friends  can now  order from the US store!!

I  hope you like my card and I gave you some inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by!

See you soon!

Ciao ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis