Hello crafty friends!!!
The new release is amazing and includes stamps, dies and stencils you will love for sure
You could find all products on Alex Syberia UK store. I want to remember to our American friends that you could buy all products on the Alex Syberia Designs shop too.
Joining with us you will see many inspiration projects made by the AS design team in the ASD blog post, so you could appreciate the amazing collection.
Now let me share the card I made for the occasion using the amazing new products:
I started by stencilling the Postage Stamps Stencil over a Neenah solar white paper, using Distress oxide inks.
I die cut the stencilled paper into a rectangle using the largest die from the Whimsical Scalloped Frames die set and my Spellbinders Platinum Six Die cutting and Embossing machine.
I outlined it with a pink rectangle and then glued it over a larger white card base.
I comtinued by stamping some cuties from the Sweet Treats stamp set on a Perfect Coloring Paper and I colored everything with Copic markers and a white gel pen trying to give them a sort of gelly effect.
I die cut them using the coordinate Sweet Treats die set and I glued them over my background using adhesive foam pads to add dimension.
Next up I stamped the sentiment and I die cut it with the coordinate die and I. outlined it whit others 4 colored die cut. Then I placed it on the card's center and as a last thing I added some colored enamel dots all around.
That's it!!
I hope you would join us in this fun blog hop to see all the beautiful creations of our design team and for the chance to win fabulous prizes.
Below all the products I used:
As I said before fabulous prizes are waiting for you:
Alex Syberia Designs is giving away a $15 or £15 gift card to three lucky winners.
The giveaway is open internationally. All three winners will be selected from entrants who take part in the blog hop by 11:59 pm BST on August 16 2026. The winners will be announced on the 'Giveaway Winners' page of the Alex Syberia Designs blog on 17 August 2026
Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you soon
Ciao ciao





ADORABLE card! Love these cute little kitties!
RispondiEliminaCute as can be! Love the way you colored these adorable kitties with their sweet treats!
RispondiEliminaYour coloring is incredible! The critters are darling!
RispondiEliminaMarisela Delgado said: Che carino! So cute 💜 mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com
RispondiEliminaYour card is sooo very sweet! I love how you inked the background and the embellishments you added!
RispondiElimina