martedì 17 maggio 2022

I wool always be her for you

 Hi everyone!

is Nicoletta here to share with a you a new inspiration card made with the lovely Magengo clear stamps!

This time I used the 

"You are Purrfect" stamp set and this is result:



First of all I stamped  the images I needed on X Press Blending card,  I colored with Copic markers and cut out them.
Then I die cut the top base, I blending the background using the Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide and over I stamped some little details from the stamp set,  Over O glued all the element I previously colored and cut out and as a last thing I added the big sentiment "hello" ( a die cut from The Greetery")  and the black strip   sentiment I embossed in white.



Hope you like my card!
Thank you for stopping by!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis