venerdì 15 aprile 2022

You make me happy

 Hi everyone !
 today I  share with you another  card!!
Seems Spring is finally here so I was inspired to create an outdoor scene with the lovely clear stamps.

Hope you like it




To make the card I used the clear stamps set "Home Sweet Home" adding the dog bone from the "I Woof You" stamp set.
I stamped the elements on X-Press blending paper, after I masked everything  and all around I colored the scene using Copic markers.




Once I colored everything I die cut the scene using a dotted rectangle die by Lawn Fawn  and I glued the coloring on a white cardstock base,
At the end I stamped the little sentiment "You make me happy".



And that's that!

As always thank you for stopping by!
I wish all go you an happy Easter!!

Ciao Ciao



Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis