giovedì 15 settembre 2022

It's a good day to be happy

                                                                  Hi everyone!

Today I  here to share with you a new inspiration card made with the lovely Magengo clear stamps!

This time I used the 

"Happy mail" stamp set and this is result:



For my card I used the super adorable mouse from that set. I stamped the image on X Press blending paper colored it with Copic markers and then fussy cut .

To create the card I die cut two rectangle...the first one from a patterned

paper and the second one from a white cardstock. I glued the smallest white (framed in black) over the patterned one. I added the sentiment "Happy" and the black string I did using a die and a sentiment by The Greetery. I added the little mouse previously colored and some little yellow enamel dots.

That's that for today too!Hope you like my card
See you soonCiao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis