martedì 15 marzo 2022

You are purrfect

Hi crafty friends!
Here I am to share with you my latest card made using the lovely Magengo clear stamps.
They are all so adorable and I had difficult to chose one to play with but at the end my heart is stolen by the "You Are Purrfect" set.
I'm sure you find these cute cats just adorable as I do.


To make the card first I stamped all the images I need on X-press blending paper using the Extreme Black ink by MFT and I colored everything with Copic markers markers! I fussy cut the images and put them aside.
I cut my white base card gluing on it a patterned paper as a background. On the top I added a die cute rectangle made using a Mama Elephant die and in all little windows I glued some image I previously put aside .
To finish the card I add some impressions and a little string with the sentiment.


Here others pictures:




This is the clear stamp set I used :


Hope you like my card!
I want to say thanks for stopping by and I wish you a lovely week!

Ciao Ciao


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis