lunedì 28 febbraio 2022

What's up?

Hi crafty friends! 
 today I share  with you a new colorful card using the new Magengo's clear stamps


I used the set "Home Sweet Home" and I did a lot of masking to crete the scene stamping all the images on X-Press blanding paper. Once finished I drew the round carpet and colored everything with Copic markers.
I cut out the scene and, using some foam tape pads,  I glued it on a light blue base card I  previously die cut with a Moda Scrap rectangle die.
To finish the card I added the little frame  colored with Copic  and a speech bubble  doubled it  to add add dimension.

And below some pictures:





This the Magengo clear stamp set I used:

 "Home Sweet Home"


That's that for today.
Hope you like my card !

Ciao, ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis