domenica 13 febbraio 2022

With love from me to you

Hi crafty friends!
 Today I  share  with you a new inspiration made with the lovely clear stamps by Magengo Design.
Valentine day is really just around the corner so I created  a love card and envelope set  for  someone special; Trust me I had so much fun working with this stamps.

I used the "Happy Mail" stamp setIsn't it super super cute???




I started stamping  all the images I needed  on X-Press Blending paper and coloring everything with 
Copic Markers. I fussy cut  some of them and put all aside for later.
Next I made the evelope using the envelope punch board and a white bazzill and I continued working on the top envelope and the inside card  even with Copic paper.
So I stamped all the images and sentiments I wanted to put on the envelope and on the card and once I decided all the details I added  the elements I previously fussy cut and the tiny  die cut  words "me" and "you".


To emphasize the white background I framed the envelope's top and the card with a  blue/green die cut rectangle.





That's that.
Hope you can be inspired by my project and if you  want to play with  this lovely set  you could find it and all the new release on the Magengo shop.

Thank you for you time and happy Valentine's day to all you.

Baci 

Condividi

1 commento:

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis