lunedì 28 marzo 2022

Dreaming of you

 Hello everyone!

I'm here today to share with you a new inspiration card using the lovely Magengo clear stamp sets.



For my card I used the super adorable puppy from "I Woof You" stamp set and some little elements from the "Happy Mail" stamps set. I  colored all the images with Copic markers and then fussy cut.

For the background I used a brick stencil and the Mermaid Lagoon distress oxide ink. Inside some bricks I stamped the little sentiment "xoxo" and then I die cut my top base using Ldrs rectangle die.

I glued it on a white cardstock  base and over I glued all the elements I previously colored and the string sentiment.

As a last touch I added some little black and green enamel dots.

Here the Copic colors I used:

Puppy: C7/C3/C1/C0/C00/C00/100

Basket: E49/E47/E44/E43/E42

Blanket: Y19/Y15/Y13/Y11/Y000

Bowl: R29/R27/R24/R21/E33/E35/E37

Ball: YG06/YG03/YG01

And that's that!


Hope you like my card!

Have a lovely crafty week

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis