venerdì 19 giugno 2020

Sunflower card and Instagram hop by Alex Syberia Design

Hi everyone!
I'm here today to share with you a new inspiration card for Alex Syberia Design, which today have  a new amazing release.
For the occasion Alex organize a Instagram hop and if you want to play with let's go on my Instagram  account  for all details:


But let me show you the card:


I used the amazing Digi "Sunflower" colored with Copic Markers.
I started doing the background blending black distress ink on a white cardstock, adding some spray of water and creating the gold points with a gold glitter pens. Then I added the background on a black base panel.
After colored the sunflower I cut out  and glued it on the background.
I finished the card adding the sentiment and some sequins.


the coloring detail:




and here the Copic colors I used:

Y38/Y35/Y15/Y21/Y11/V12/V04/BG99/G28/G24/YG17/G21/E34/E39/E49


Hope to like my card and to see many of you playing with us in the INSTAGRAM HOP 


and please visit the Alex Syberia Etsy shop to take a look at all the beautiful digs 

Thanks for stopping by!
Ciao Ciao


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis