lunedì 22 giugno 2020

Sea you at the beach?

Hi everyone!
hope all of you around the world are fine and safe!
Here the summer is arrived and as a usually we goes some days a week at the beach!
In this strange summer this didn't change only adding the social distance ... hope this is enough!
only month ago we didn't think it would be possible and this card rappresent what we was thinking about:-)
I know we are living in a hard time but put a little smile in our mouth even helps...don't you think?
But sto with bla bla bla and here the card I made as inspiration for the TIMBRAMISÚ Etsy shop.


I used the lovely Digi "Best Friends" and I drawn  the background around it and I colored everything whit copic markers.
I had some much fun making the scene and above all designing the swimsuits' pattern:-)
Then I die cute the image with a stitched rectangle die and I added a little sentiment on the TV.

Below some details:





Hope you like this and I recommend you to take a look at the Timbramisù shop to take a look at the all the lovely digis.

Have a lovely week.

Thanks for stopping by.

Ciao Ciao


Condividi

1 commento:

  1. I purchased this digi but now I don't know how to print it out. How do I save it and print it?

    RispondiElimina

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis