lunedì 15 giugno 2020

Flowers and Butterlies

Hi everyone!
here I am with a new inspirational card for Magengo Design.
There are some amazing  new digi sets in the Etsy shop so for this card I used two of them and the I like so much the result!
as always I haven't planned the design ..I let me inspire by the digit: 
the Geranium Flowers and the Butterflies digi sets. 
I start printing and  coloring all the images with Copic Markers.  First I colored the geraniums, I masked them and worked on the background stamping and embossing in gold the "Time Warp" by Neat & Tangled. Then I blended s all around the geraniums the distress ink Bundled Sage.
As I die cut my base panel I cut out the butterflies and I glued them on the geraniums. Thank I added the sentiment using an Alphabet die by  Lawn Fawn and the string by Mama Elephant.
As a final touch I added some gold paint on the butterflies.

Here other card' details:





Here the digi sets I used:


That's that!!
Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by.
Ciao Ciao





Condividi

2 commenti:

  1. Ciao, Nicoletta,
    la coloritura di questi timbri è un vero spettacolo! Complimenti!

    Mariangela ;-)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bellissima! E l'associazione dei due digi è perfetta.

    RispondiElimina

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis