mercoledì 15 gennaio 2020

You are so pretty!

Hi everyone!
I'M  here today to share with you my first card as a DT member of Magengo design!  I'm so excited to be a part of this "new family"  and happy to join  with this beautiful Digi stamps and cut files .
I hope I could inspire you with my card and coloring!

For this card I used  the stamp set "Our Special Moments" from the brand new release  and I chose to color these adorable pigs.
As a first thing I print and cut the image using my Silhouette Cameo (when you buy the stamp set the .svg file is included) and then I color the elemtents I needed with Copic Markers.
To make the background I blended it with distress oxide and then I splashed a little bit of acrylic white and black.
At this point I added on it all my elements and then I framed the card with a die cut.
 Here some details:



and here the Copic list:
Pigs: Y12/YR02/YR01/YR000/YR0000/BV31/BV34
Flowers : G28/G24/G21/B04/B02/B00
Brickwork: E09/E07/E05/E99/E53/W3/W1/W0

And that's that!
Hope you like my card and I can't wait to see these cute pigs in your cards!
I invite you to visit the Magengo design shop to take a look to the lovely digi stamp sets and cut files.

Thanks for stopping by.

Ciao


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis