venerdì 21 giugno 2024

Sweet Friend

Hi crafty friends!
I'm here with a new card featuring some new Alex Syberia Designs products.
Hope you like it!
To make the card I started by preparing the base and background card.
As a first thing I die cut a white rectangle using the Nested Scalloped Frames die set  and I blended it using some Distress inks: Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold , Ripe Parsimmon and Scattered Straw. After that I spayed some water on the paper!
The result is a very colourful background! I glued it on white card base and then I hot foiled in gold the Tiny Hearts Hot foil plate, I die cut a rectangle and I used the Quirky Hearts die set to cut out a rectangle.
I glued it on the colorful background using foam pads to add dimension and I glued in the heart space a  stencilled yellow clouds paper.
Next up I die cut many  heart shapes using the largest heart die from the Quirky Hearts die set,  I glued them all together putting on the top the one I  previously die cut  from the hot foiled rectangle and blended in the same colors I used for the background; with it I framed my cloudy heart.


At that moment all I needed to do was add the top elements to complete the card.
 
I stamped the lovely mices and the tiny trio harts from the Sweet Friend stamp set, I colored them with Copic markers , die cut them using the coordinate die , and glued them on the card.

 
As a last thing I added the little sentiments  who are a part of the Sweet Friend stamp set and that's that.
What do you think about? Aren't these mice so so cute?
I really love them!
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Ciao ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis