giovedì 13 giugno 2024

Sending you so much love

Hi crafty friends!

Nicoletta here today sharing my latest card featuring the new collection by Alex Syberia Designs.

I really can't say what is my favourite product but guys!! the Beautiful Day set is absolutely amazing!

To make my card I started creating the background: I hot foiled in gold the Tiny Hearts hot foil plate on a white cardstock ,  then I die cut it using the Chevron chic Cover die and I glued the positive  and negative die cuts onto a white base card.

Next up I hot foiled  in gold the Beautiful Day Hot Foil Plate onto a White Neenah Paper , I stencilled them using the Beautiful Day Stencil set and I die cut them using the coordinate die.



At that point I glued the two floral die cuts on the background using foam tape to add dimension and as a last thing I added the sentiment : the string one is a stamp from the Beautiful Day stamp set die cut with the coordinate die and the love word is another  die cut.

That's that for today !

Hope you like my inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

1 commento:

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis