mercoledì 22 febbraio 2023

Sending Hugs


Hi crafty friends!

another inspiration card today featuring the Alex Syberia Designs' products.


As you can see, this time I chose the craft/white and gold color combo ! Hope you like it as much as I do!

I  begun by die cutting  my background panel using  the Floral Lattice die; I die cut it two times and  I glued them together to add dimension and then I glued it on my white base cardstock.

I stamped the flowers from the Spring Garden stamp set onto  vellum and heat embossed them in white. I then die cut it with the coordinating Spring Garden die. To add more opacity I die cut one more time the flower shape. I went ahed gluing them on the card using some little dots of adhesive.



The sentiment "hugs" is from the "Love and Hugs" die set. the bottom layer was cut one time from white foam and  the top one from a gold heat embossed cardstock ( I used the WOW embossing powder "metallic polished gold") and the strip sentiment is from  "Expressing Gratitude " stamp set.

I complete my card adding some little gold rhinestones on the flowers.




I really like how my card turned out and hope you like it too.

Thanks for reading me,

See you the next week!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis