lunedì 27 febbraio 2023

Poppy Field

Hi crafty friends!

I'm  here today with a new card !

This is the time for the Cindy Lou's Poppies stamps set! I absolutely loved them!

But let me show you the card and let me know what do you think about!!


As a first thing I stamped the "Cindy Lou's Poppies" stamps set on X-Press Blending Card and I colored all the images with Copic markers. As I finished with coloring I die cut them using the "Cindy Lou's Poppies" die set and I put all aside.

Here the Copic colors I used:

R29/R27/R24/R22/R21/BG78/BG72/BG75/BG70/BG18

Then I started to work on the background blending some shades of Distress Inks Oxide on white cardstock. Once the desired result is achieved I sprayed the water  and as it was dried some splatters of black ink.

I used the following Distress Oxide inks:

Mermaid Lagoon

Peacock Feather

Evergreen Bough

Speckled Egg

 Using a piece of heavy cardstock I adhered the blended background on my white card base (to give a little bit of dimension) and I continued adhering the poppies I previously colored . To add dimension for some flowers I used the foam pads in two differtent thickness .

As last thing I added the sentiment "Hugs" and some matt black pearl.


That's it!!

Hope you like the card !

have a great week!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis