giovedì 24 dicembre 2020

Peace and joy

Hi everyone! 
here I'am to share with you my last Christmas card for this year!
I choose the Nativity to wish you a very merry Christmas filled of peace and joy!

To make this card I printed the Timbramisù  digital stamps, coloring them with Copic markers and cut out everything.
Then I did the background panel  using a MFT stamp embossed in good and in the center I die cut a circle in which I started to compose my nativity scene.
The banner with the  Timbramisù sentiment "Peace and Joy", complete the card.



This the Timbramisù Digis used :



Thank you everyone for stopping by!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

1 commento:

  1. Mi piace molto questa card dalle linee semplici e netteve dai colori decisi.
    Felice Natale!

    RispondiElimina

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis