venerdì 20 novembre 2020

Greetings from London - Wise men in tour

Hi everyone, 
here I am with a new card!
The Wise Men are still in tour around the world! This time they are visiting London and I confess you I'm so jealous of them because they are in one of my favorite cities.

I printed the London skyline and I glued it over a red cardstock base,
 I printed , cut out the Wise Men digis by Timbramisù and colored them with Copic markers.
I put them on the skyline using the foam glue dots to add dimension and at the end I simply added the sentiment I made using die cut letters for the London word and the little embossed sentiment by Mama Elephant.
Here some other pictures:



Here the Digi stamp I used you could find in the Timbramisù Etsy shop:


Thank you for your time!
I wish you a beautiful and safe weekend!
Ciao, ciao


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis