venerdì 17 aprile 2020

Sending Hugs

Hi everyone!
I'm back to share my latest card made using the lovely digi stamps by Timbramisù!
In these hard days confined at home we are all missing our friends and family and we would like to give them hugs and kisses.
I know .. it is impossible at the moment but I thought I could make something for letting know my friends and my loved ones I'm thinking them and I'm sending them hugs and kisses.
 I used the digi stamp "Orsacchiotto e bimba" by Timbramisù . Isn't it so adorable and cute???
I printed it in no lines version and colored with Copic Markers.
Then I masked the image and  I didi the bcacgroung using  with the "small brick wall" stencil by My Favorite Thing  and the distress oxide ink "Mermaid Lagoon.  I die cut it with a rectangle die by Lawn Fawn and then I added the sentiment using a die and a clear stamp by Simon Says Stamp.
As a last thing I glued the front panel ad the white cardstock base. 
Here some details:


The Copic color I used:
Skin: E0000/E000/E00/E11/R20/R22
Hair: B39/100/N10/N8/N6/N2
Dress: B05/BG05/B02/B01/B00/C2/C1/C0/C00
Teddy Bear: E57/E39/E31/E30/E33

Hope you like this!
Go to take a look at the Timbramisù Etsy shop to discover all the beatiful digi stamp Katia Meo designed.
Thanks for stopping by
and 
Hugs and kisses all of you 

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis