mercoledì 29 maggio 2024

Bouquet of Blessings for a friend

Hi crafty friends!

I'm  here today with a new inpiration to share with you!

I'm in love with the Bouquet of Blessings stamp set so I wanted to make a card I had in my mind for a while.

I'm white happy about it turned out and you you can apprecciate it too.

Let me say something about the making process.

As a first thing I stamped the Bouquet of Blessings on a Neenah White paper, in various colors, light pink, pink, green, blue-green and with the Bouquet of Blessings  stencil set  I lightly blended them using the same color ink I used for the outlines.

Next up I die cut them with the coordinate dies and I glued all the die cuts by overlying them over a white base card.


At that point I added the sentiment: the Friend word using the Friend die and the stamped black sentence using a stamp from the Bouquet of Blessings stamp set, die cut with the coordinate dies.

As a last thing I added a lot of gold pearl all over the card.




And that's that!

Hope you like it!

You could fine all the products I used on the ASD Shop.

Thank you for stopping by and reading me.

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis