sabato 16 ottobre 2021

Saying thank you with flowers

Hi everyone!!

after a long break finally here I am to share with you a new card! it was really a long time since I colored something so I missed it so much and today is a very happy day!

I watercolored a stamp I wanted to use for a long time and I am quite happy about the results. 

What do you think about?

As I said before I used a didi stamp I love: the "Daffodils A2 Card Panel" you could find on Alex Syberia Etsy shop. I printed it on 100% watercolor paper and I watercolored it using the Schmincke watercolor adding only a little bit of watercolor pencils to arrange the details.

To finish my top panel I added the big sentiment "Thank you so much" by Pigment Craft Co. and some black splashes.

Here some other pictures :




That's that for today guys

Hope you like my card and hope to come back soon with another creation.

Have a lovely weekend!

Nicoletta

Condividi

3 commenti:

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis