venerdì 20 agosto 2021

Great things take time

 Hi everyone my lovely friends!
Hope your summer is going well and you are enjoying the time with family and friends.
I had some difficult times so I needed a break but, trust me,  I missed so much coloring and  my craft room.
So you can understand how happy I am to be here to sharing my latest card!
It takes me a while but I am quite happy with it!


Let me say something about the making:

I used the Digi stamp set "I'm Hooking on you" and I composed my scene using MS word.

Then I printed it on X-Press blending paper and coloring all the scene with Copic markers.

At the and I just added some touch of prismacolor pencils and white gel pen  to emphasize details.

To finish the card I glued the coloring on a white yardstick base and I added on the top, in the left side, a little sentiment.


Here some other pictures:



 That's that for today guys!

Hope you like my card!

I remember you that the digi stamp I used and many others are available in the Magengo Etsy shop!

Have a lovely weekend!

Ciao Ciao 



Condividi

1 commento:

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis