lunedì 8 febbraio 2021

Alex Syberia design team - Celebrate you today

Hello friends! I'm  here today to share with you my very first post as Alex  Syberia Design DT member!

You could understand I am very excited to join in the team so Alex thank you so much for asking me.

As a first card I share that I created for the IG hop to celebrate the amazing February release.

I chose the Floral Garden A2 card panel digi stamp and a clean and simple style and this is the result:

 

To create this card I imported the digi stamp on MS Word and  print  out on Arches Coldpress Watercolor Paper and

watercolored it using Schminke Horadam watercolors.

For sentiment I used an old Make it Crafty outlined chipboard: I embossed in white the outline part and  colored in shades of blue the top. I added a little blue label in which I stamped  and embossed in white a little sentiment from the Birthday Message set by Mama Elephant.




Here the digi stamp I used you could find in the Alex Syberia Design Etsy shop along with many other.


That's that !

Thanks for stopping by

Ciao ciao

 

Condividi

2 commenti:

  1. Salvata a pieno titolo sul mio Pinterest!!
    Come te nessuno mai.
    Cara Nicoletta hai le mani fatate: una strepitosa maga dei colori, di quelli che mi piacciono tanto.
    ... e continua a fare di queste magie!
    xoxoxo Lalla... ma sempre Eulalia

    RispondiElimina

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis