martedì 15 settembre 2020

Someone is reading lots of books

Hi everyone my friends!
Hope all of you are ok and ready to start this new school year really strange and different!
To celebrate the event I did a new card using a lovely set from the "Back to School" release by Magengo design.

To make the card as a first thing I prepared the front panel background using the Distress ink "Abandoned Coral, Ripe Persimon, Spice, Marmalade" and on it I sprayed a little bit of water and white acrylic paint.
Then I embossed in white the big sentiment "Hello" from a clear set by Mama Elephant and I added the little sentiment included in the Magengo's digi set, I previously printed on vellum.
The Digi set used is "Read More" and  I simply print and cut it using the svg files included in every purchase. 
I colored everything with Copic markers and glued all the element on the front panel.
That's that... the card is ready!


Some other pictures:



This is the lovely digi set I used and I invite you to take a look to the Magengo Etsy shop, to discover the entire new "Back to School" realize and all the other amazing set.


Hope I inspired you!
Thank you for your time!
Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis