domenica 15 marzo 2020

Special Frendship - slimline card

 Hi everyone!
Today  I share with you my latest  slimline card using a  digi set from the new release by  Magengo .
I love, love this new stamps and I had so much fun joining with them.
We all around the world are living so hard and difficult moments and it is so helpful to make something that  give us relax and joy. My relax zone is absolutely the coloring and crafting world. 
 I, probably,  need a strong color dose  and because of it this new card is so colorful... hope you like it:

To make this I used the lovely digi stamp "A Special Friendship" you could find in the MAGENGO  Etsy shop .
I printed the digis on Copic paper ant cut out them with the silhouette Cameo; after I colored everything with Copic Markers.
Then I worked on the background  blending a piece of white cardstock with some shades of distress ink; After I cut it using a  Slimline Stitched  Rectangle die  by Trinity Stamp for  my front panel . 
 To give some depth to the card I added all  the stamped and colored images  and the sentiment too using dimensional pads.
Here some detail's pictures: 





Here the digi stamps set I used  you could find HERE:


I hope you like this card and  this will inspire you to create your own card.
 Visit the shop Magengo to buy this se and to look for more products.

Have a colorful week!!
Ciao Ciao


Condividi

1 commento:

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis