sabato 15 febbraio 2020

Rhino's Party

 Hi everyone! 
I'm  here today to share with you a new card using the amazing digi set "It's your Birthday" 
I think it is the cutest rhinos stamps I' ve ever seen and I had so much fun working with them,





To realize the card first I blended one piece of smooth cardstock with Spun Sugar and Cracked Pistachio distress Oxide inks. I used a stencil to made a sun rays.
Then I die cut some grass to layered on the background and then I adhered it on a white yardstick base.
After that I  printed the digis and cut out them with the Silhouette  Cameo; (I remember when you buy a Magengo digi sets you could download the file in .jpeg, .png and svg file that runs in the silhouette cut program so you could can easily cut out the stamps).
Than I colored everything with Copic Markers  adding them some light touch using a white gel pen.
 I adhered all the images at the background whit glue and foam tape to add dimension .
Below some details ;
And the copic I used

rhinos: C4/C3/C2/C1/C0/C00/R20/R00
Chicks: Y04/Y02/Y21/Y38/Y35
Party hats, balloons and cake: G02/G00/G000/B02/B02/B01/B000/B0000/RV11/RV10//R01/R000
/BV00/BV000/BV0000/V04/E31
V11/RV10//R01/R000


and that's that!
Hope you like my inspiration and I wish you a lovely creative weekend.
Ciao ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis