venerdì 28 giugno 2019

Time To Relax


Hi everyone!!
here I am to show you my latest creation made with Make It Crafty!
It's very warm here so the only thing I would to do it's stay in a hammock enjoying the shade of trees reading a good book and drinking something.

The  "Hammock Escape" Digi stamp by Make It Crafty, it's really perfect for the case!
I colored the image with copic markers, then after masked it I made the background using some grass stencil and the "life changing" blender brushes.
To finish the card I simply added the sentiment "time to relax" using a clear stamps e and alphabet chipboard by Make It Crafty colored with Copic markers.



Make it Crafty product:


That's that!
Have a nice weekend!
Ciao ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis