martedì 15 ottobre 2024

Merry Christmice

Hi crafty friends!

I'm here, today, sharing with you a new card made thinking about Christmas!

I mixed some products from the latest  Alex Syberia Designs release a with very cute stamp set  from an old release I'm sure  you could appreciate! 

I just enjoy the process playing with some little mice helpers!

This is the card:


To make the card I started by die cutting the background with  the Postage Stamp Cover die, on a Neenah Classic Crest solar white paper and stamping on it the little mice and the ornaments from the Merry Christmice stamp set.

To stamp the scenes I used the masking technique; after everything was stamped and masked I placed over it the Postage Stamp stencil and I ink blended the background' scenes using the Oxide Distress ink Tumbled glass.

 

Next up I peeled off all the masking paper and I colored everything with Copic markers.

Then I added some sentiment and other stamped details from the Merry Christmice stamp set and the Special Delivery stamp set.

 

At that point I made the base card: I die cut a red  cardstock rectangle using the largest die from the Good Day Quilted Rectangles die set and I glued it over a pink base card; 

Next up I added  the Postage Cover die with the colored scened over  the card , using a piece of an  heavy cardstock to add dimension.

 As a last thing I added the pink and red bows  die cuts (Pretty Bows die set) on the top right  and the pink and gold Joy sentiment(Joy die) in centre's card.

That's that for today too!

 

Hope you like this cute gang as I do!

See you soon!

Ciao ciao


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis