lunedì 27 agosto 2018

Lovely girl

Ciao a tutti!
Dopo le meravigliose vacanze, sono tornata a casa pronta a riprendere in mano i miei colori e quindi oggi vi mostro la mia ultima card, realizzata con i timbri Make it Crafty
  
Hi everyone!
 after my holidays I came back home, ready to play  with colors. So today , I'd like to share with you a new card made using the  Make it Crafty digi stamps.
Per essere esatti ho usato il delizioso timbro  "Rebecca sitting digi" seduta su "Wooden stools digi stamp", stampata su X-Press blending paper e colorata con i Copic markers.

To be exact, I used the lovely digi stamp "Rebecca sitting digi stamp" and the "Wooden stools digi stamp", printed on X-press blending paper and
colored with Copic markers.



Copic colors I used:
Skin: E0000/E000/E00/E11/R21/R22/BV20
Hair: 100/B39/C8/C6
Sweatshirt and shoes: BV34/Bv32/Rv11/RV10
Skirt and eyes: B95/B93/B91
Stool: E21/E19/E18/E17/E13

Dopo aver colorato l'immagine l'ho mascherata e ho fatto lo sfondo sfumando dei Distress inks.
E alla fine, per completarla, ho aggiunto in alto il sentiment e poi qualche enamel dots.

After colored all the image I masked it and I did the background blending the Distress inks.
At the end, to finish the card, I added a sentiment on the top an some enamel dots.



MIC products:

Spero che vi sia piaciuta! grazie della visita!

Hope my card can inspire you! thank so much for stopping by

Ciao
 

Condividi

1 commento:

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis